December 2020 – Due to current Government Guidelines we have unfortunately had to close our distillery to the public once again. As we have a large volume of outstanding Gift Cards, we have taken the difficult not to sell any more of these until we are able to safely reopen.
To ensure that no one misses out on visiting us, we are extending any gift cards that are due to expire in the next few months. If you have a gift card that has not yet been redeemed, please get in touch with us for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reopening our distillery in 2021. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates.
October 2020 – We are working hard to prepare the distillery for reopening towards the end of 2020.
If your experience with us was cancelled due to lockdown, we will be in touch soon to get your experience rebooked. To ensure that no one misses out on visiting us, we are extending any gift cards that are due to expire in the next few months. If you have a gift card that has not yet been redeemed, please get in touch with us for more information via email@example.com.
Bookings will open through our website as soon as they are available. Keep an eye on our booking pages and social media accounts for updates!
We can’t wait to welcome you to the distillery, and despite the current situation, our experiences will be as fun and interactive as always. To help keep both you and our staff safe during your visit, things will be running a little differently to usual. Here’s an idea of what to expect on your visit:
- We will be reducing our maximum numbers to 10 people for distillery tours, and 8 people for cocktail masterclasses.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each session, while high volume contact points will be wiped down regularly.
- Guests will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival, and regularly during their visit. Complementary hand sanitiser will be available throughout your experience.
- Guests will be required to scan our QR code using the NHS track & trace app on arrival.
- Please bring a face covering with you, as you will be required to wear this throughout the experience. Masks can be removed when sat down on your table – don’t worry, you won’t have to wear it when you’re drinking!
- We ask that anyone who is displaying coronavirus symptoms (a new and continuous cough, a fever and/or a change in smell or taste) reschedules their experience with us.
We will start by opening for Distillery Tours and Cocktail Masterclasses, with information on Gin Schools to follow.
We will require a minimum number of guests to be booked onto an experience for it to go ahead. We are also aware that government guidelines are changing regularly, and as such, bookings may be subject to cancellation on short notice.